Starting Your Smile in Austin
At Lakeway Orthodontics in Austin, we believe that your first orthodontic visit is the most important one. This appointment will last from 45 minutes to one hour and provides our team with everything necessary to create your perfect smile!
About Your Free Consultation
The first visit to a doctor’s office can sometimes seem intimidating, especially for kids. But, your first visit to Lakeway Orthodontics will be completely painless.
At your first free consultation, you’ll be welcomed by our team, introduced to expert orthodontist Dr. Bolerjack, and shown around our office. We’ll then discuss your unique orthodontic needs and personal preferences.
We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve the 15-minute time slot after your appointment for diagnostic impressions.
Our highly-trained, orthodontic treatment coordinator will then take some X-rays, digital photos, and impressions of your teeth. These tools are the best way for us to see your teeth, jaws, and facial soft tissue.
Creating Your Custom Treatment Plan
During your initial consultation with Dr. Bolerjack, we will address all the basics of treatment, including:
- Are you a good candidate for braces or Invisalign?
- Is treatment needed now, or can it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- Approximately how long will treatment take?
- What will the cost of treatment be?
- What payment options are available?
We’ll take all the time you need to answer these and any additional questions you may have. While we can typically answer these and more questions, we will address specific areas of concern after careful analysis of your diagnostic records.
We believe in-depth planning and preparation are the keys to achieving long-lasting, superior results. If necessary we will schedule an additional consultation visit where we can review all of the options after a careful analysis of the diagnostic records. However, in most cases, we can schedule the placement of the braces for your next visit.
Hygiene Rewards Program
We believe that good oral hygiene is an essential part of your orthodontic treatment.
To help you achieve a healthy, cavity-free smile, we have teamed up with your dentist and hygienist to offer you rewards for attending your regular cleanings and dental check-ups throughout your orthodontic treatment.
- New patients are given Hygiene Attendance cards at the beginning of treatment.
- Have your hygienist or dentist sign the card during your visit at their office, and bring it with you to Lakeway Orthodontics when you return for your next orthodontic adjustment. We’ll give you a gift card for a local treat, and enter you to win something bigger.
- Twice a year we’ll select one patient’s card from all that have been returned over the previous six months.
- You and your dentist’s office will get a big “Thank You” reward from Lakeway Orthodontics for helping us promote healthy smiles!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
The orthodontic treatment process involves a series of orthodontic visits. We value the relationship that we’ll build with you and your family throughout that process and want you to be confident that you’re receiving the best orthodontic care possible.
Please assist us by providing the following information at your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray that was taken in the last six months
- Any previous orthodontic diagnostic records
- If you have orthodontic insurance, we would be happy to verify your benefits prior to your arrival at your initial consultation. We also suggest bringing your orthodontic insurance card, should we require additional information. By providing this, we will be able to give you a better estimate of your total treatment costs.
Get Started Now
We value your time, and we know you want to make the most of your visit. If you have any more questions about your first orthodontic visit, please call us at (512) 263-2993.
You can also schedule a free consultation by filling out a simple online form. Dr. Bolerjack and the team at Lakeway Orthodontics are ready to help you get the smile of your dreams.